Mobile home fire

A dog sniffs around the remains of a structure fire Thursday, Dec. 6, 2018, at a mobile home near Murtaugh, Idaho. The fire began that morning when food was left unattended while cooking on an electric stove and caused the death of 20-year-old Juan Carlos Arias-Saragos. Javier Vargas was rescued from the structure fire by four civilians and has since made a full recovery. NOTE: With destruction photos, it's often hard to find a center of focus because everything is destroyed. Having the dog run around the remains gave me an obvious subject to focus on, with the burnt house setting the scene for the animal.

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.