Twin Falls, ID 83301
About Panda Express
27,000 Panda Associates living one common mission: “Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives.”
Known as the ʺPanda Way,ʺ our company culture places special emphasis on encouraging our Associates to focus on a healthy lifestyle, continuous learning, developing others and acknowledging others. We believe that this, coupled with our five fundamental values – proactive, respect/win-win, growth, great operations and giving – provides our Associates with an environment where they can both inspire and be inspired.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn concept, our full service restaurants; Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food served in a fast casual environment; and Hibachi-San, our Japanese grill mall-based restaurants. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng. With annual sales of more than $1.8 billion, we continue to add more than 100 new units annually.
Panda offers excellent benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have opportunities available in our restaurants nationwide as well as within our corporate office located in the Los Angeles area. Join our growing team with more than 1,700 locations across North America and internationally.
Provides operations expertise and manages performance of unit support staff. Interprets and executes policies and procedures that typically affect managed unit. Is the "CEO" of the store and is in charge of recruiting, marketing, operations, expense, sales and customer service.
Provides operations expertise and supervises day-to-day performance of basic principles and concepts. Administers and executes policies and procedures that typically affect individual subordinate employees.
Restaurant Management Team responsibilities:
- Lead all or some People aspects of a Panda Express restaurant including hiring, training, coaching, and development
- Ensure the safety of our Guests and Associates through training and execution of food safety and restaurant safety standards and guidelines
- Lead all or some Guest components of a Panda Express restaurant including excellent food quality, guest service, associate friendliness, and restaurant cleanliness through your team using proven systems and routines
- Lead all or some financial areas of a Panda Express restaurant including sales growth, cost management, and profit growth
- Applies thorough knowledge of all policies, procedures and practices utilized within unit managed
- Understands ways in which unit relates to and impacts PRG
- Demonstrates knowledge of PRG operations and objectives
- Seeks information regarding trends affecting food service industry
We offer our Full-Time Management Team:
- Progressive Compensation Package and Excellent Bonus Opportunity
- 5 or more Weeks of Comprehensive Training to prepare you for success
- On-Going Career & Leadership Development
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401 K with Company Match
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Associate Discounts (Panda Express, Hibachi San, Panda Inn plus Theme Parks) and free meals when you work
- Lucrative Associate Referral Bonus
- Pre-Tax Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
To apply for current open positions go to www.pandaexpress.com
Is this your business?
Promote your business through our innovative Marketplace system! It's free to sign up!
Assistant Managers and General Managers