KETCHUM — Celebrate Company of Fools’ theatrical excellence during two performances of “Once Upon a Song: A Tribute to the Golden Voices of the Silver Screen.” Broadway leading lady Teri Bibb and Musical Director R.L. Rowsey will deliver a tribute to the singers and songs of the classical Hollywood era, including movie tunes previously sung by Jane Powell, Kathryn Grayson, Judy Garland, Julie Andrews, Shirley Jones and more.
Terri Bibb has performed on Broadway and on tour as Christine in “The Phantom of the Opera” more than 1,000 times. She has given command performances at the White House, on ABC’s “Dancing with the Stars,” and on the stages of Radio City Music Hall, Carnegie Hall and London’s Royal Albert Hall.
This event includes two performances:
- Gala Benefit — The evening will begin with a pre-show cocktail party and red-carpet reception at 5:30 p.m. March 29 at the Liberty Theatre, 110 N. Main St., Hailey. Teri Bibb’s live performance will be at 7 p.m., and a private Hollywood after-party for all Foolish Visionaries and Stars will be at 8:30 p.m. Wear vintage Hollywood or cocktail attire.
- The public performance will be at 7 p.m. March 30 at the Liberty Theatre.
Tickets for the Gala Benefit are:
- Foolish Visionaries — $2,500 which includes red-carpet cocktail reception; two tickets to the performance; premium seating; after-party; and complimentary Sun Valley for the Arts Center Guardian membership
- Foolish Stars — $500 which includes red-carpet cocktail reception; one ticket to the performance; select seating; and after-party
- Foolish Friends — $125 which includes red-carpet cocktail reception; one ticket to the performance; and select seating
A portion of those ticket prices is tax-deductible.
Tickets for the public performance are:
- Orchestra — $45
- Balcony — $35
Those prices do not include tax or applicable ticketing fees.