Summer is officially here and it’s time to explore everything that Twin Falls has to offer in entertainment.
From movies, to physical fitness to live music. Here are just a few of the continuing events for this summer.
For the first time, Studio G is offering outdoor yoga throughout the summer. Gillian Funk, the owner of Studio G, said that this outdoor yoga series is an excuse to explore Twin Falls.
“By the time summer roles around people want to be outside,” Funk said.
Each session will cost $6, all classes begin at 7:30 p.m. unless stated otherwise. There are a limited amount of loaner mats. Check the Studio G Facebook page or call 208-595-2447 for more information.
- June 14, Yellow Brick Cafe rooftop
- June 22, Twin Falls City Park
- June 28, Holesinky Winery
- July 7, 9 a.m., Yellow Brick Cafe rooftop
- July 13, Downtown Commons
- July 19, Holesinky Winery
- July 27, City Center
- Aug. 2, Cascade Park
- Aug. 10, Holesinky Winery
- Aug. 16, Twin Falls City Park
Splash N Flick
City pool presents Splash N Flick starting in July. A series of aquatic themed flicks to watch while floating around.
The pool will open at 8:30 p.m. and will close after the end of the movie. Splash N Flick is free for City Pool Pass Holders, without a pass it will cost $4.50 for adults, $3.50 for kids 4-17.
- “The Little Mermaid,” July 7 at 9:30 p.m.
- “Moana,” July 14 at 9:30 p.m.
- “Finding Nemo,” July 28 at 9:30 p.m.
- “Finding Dory” Aug. 4 at 9:30 p.m.
- “Jaws,” Aug. 11 at 9:30 p.m.
Twin Falls Tonight: Summer Concert Series
What could make summer even that much more enjoyable? Some rockin’ tunes of course.
Twin Falls Tonight: Summer Concert Series continues for its 19th year. Concerts that occur every Wednesday, save for July 4, this summer. The concerts will take place at 6 p.m. The June 20 and June 27 show will take place at the intersection of Hansen Street and Main Avenue. After that the concerts will take place at the new Downtown Commons. There will be food vendors and a bounce house, Robin Dober, chairwoman of the Twin Falls Tonight committee, said.
- The Generator Saints, June 20
- The Opskamatrists, June 27
- Blaze & Kelly, July 11
- Kimberly Road Band, July 18
- The Famous Undercover, July 25
- Bret Welty Band, Aug. 1
- Crossfire, Aug. 8
- Eric May Band, Aug. 15
For more information you can visit twinfallstonight.com