TWIN FALLS — The Southern Idaho Association of Health Underwriters — an organization of health insurance agents, brokers and professionals — has announced its 2017-2018 board.
Guy Stubbs was recently installed as SIAHU president.
“I am a Jerome native who has returned to the area after living in Boise for 17 years," Stubbs said in a statement.
Stubbs graduated in 1991 from Montana State University in Billings, with a degree in education.
“Local agents and brokers serve as a source of truth about healthcare coverage that links the needs of citizens, business and policymakers to create a healthy, more fiscally responsible American healthcare system," he said.
The 2017-2018 board consists of:
- President: Guy Stubbs, Hall and Associates, Jerome
- President-elect: Colby Fiala, Magic Valley Insurance, Filer
- Past president: Chelsea Lyda, Health Plan Partners, Twin Falls
- Secretary: Rhonda Bartholomew, Hub International, Jerome
- Treasurer: David Wilcox, Magic Valley Insurance, Twin Falls
- Legislative: Chelsea Lyda, Health Plan Partners, Twin Falls
- Media Relations: Alma Tyree, Hub International, Twin Falls
- Awards Chair: Sue Stokesberry, Hub International, Twin Falls
- Communications: Steve Moore, Blue Cross of Idaho, Twin Falls
- HUPAC: Brett Thomas, Magic Valley Insurance, Twin Falls
- Membership/retention: Ryan Heider, Magic Valley Insurance, Twin Falls
- Professional development: Steve Moore, Blue Cross of Idaho, Twin Falls
The National Association of Health Underwriters is headquartered in Washington, D.C. For information, visit www.nahu.org.