Suzanne Hawkins has served our community with dedication and common sense while serving on our city council. Here are a few things you should know about Suzanne:
· Advisor to the Twin Falls City Youth Council. She works with the students in the eighth to 12th grade on civics, leadership and community events. She plays the role of guidance and mentoring.
· Volunteers at sixth to eighth grade classes giving presentations on local government and servant leadership.
· Volunteers for younger students with COW days (Careers on Wheels) with introduction to local government.
· Currently second vice president of the Association of Idaho Cities; a resource for all local government for learning and training; works very closely with state leaders on all issues facing cities.
· Volunteered with SCCAP’s Park Event, Paint Magic Team Captain and Special Olympics Idaho.
· Presently vice mayor on the Twin Falls City Council.
I am 100 percent behind Suzanne Hawkins to remain on our City Council and urge you to cast your vote for her on Nov. 7.