TWIN FALLS — The Habit Burger Grill got a permit last month to remodel the spot for its restaurant at Canyon Park West.
The permit affirms what Twin Falls residents had been told by Woodbury Corp.: The burger restaurant will be opening sometime in 2018, in the same building as Blaze Pizza and a soon-to-be Sports Clips.
The $400,000 remodeling was just one of more than a dozen commercial permits the Twin Falls Building Department issued to round out 2017.
Also in December's list of commercial building permits:
- Wright Physical Therapy got a permit to build a new $1.2 million building at 243 Cheney Drive W. The building is for a physical therapy and immediate care building.
- Henningsen Cold Storage got a permit to add a pallet repair shop at 432 South Park Ave. W. The valuation is $731,501.
- The River Ridge Apartments got a permit for its first phase of converting assisted living spaces to apartments at 640 Filer Ave. W.
- Lighthouse Christian Church had a value of $550,000 on its permit for the third phase of a remodel to its gym.
- Sips N Sweet Treats got approval to remodel and build an addition to the building at 1879 Addison Ave. E., formerly Burnt Lemon Grill.
- Koto Brewing Co. got a permit for a $364,000 remodel at 156 Main Ave. N. for a future brewery.
- Shilo Inn got a permit for a $2 million remodel at 1586 Blue Lakes Blvd. N.
- The Edmunds Group will add storage units at 2085 Eldridge Ave.
- LDA Security Loc Doc of America will remodel the storefront and add an ADA-accessible bathroom at 502 Fourth Ave. W.
- Cross Fit Magic Valley got approved to remodel 248 Idaho St. S.
- CPR - Center for Physical Rehabilitation got a permit to expand into an adjacent space at 754 N. College Road, Suite D.
- Business Solutions Enterprise will improve 1246 Blue Lakes Blvd. N., Suite 400.
- Prestige Roofing will do an interior remodel at 761 Main Ave. E.
- Urban Renewal Agency got a permit for beautification and weatherproofing the plaza wall at 129 Hansen St. E., a $60,000 value.